Current Mortgage Rates in NC: HSH Construction Showcase
Displaying results for Mortgage Refinance of $200,000 at 30 Year Fixed in North Carolina
30 Yr. Fixed
$1,038 / month (est)
30 Yr. Fixed
$1,008 / month (est)
- $200k Loan for Under $805/Month
- Free and Instant Mortgage Quotes.
- Lock in Your Low Rate Today.
- North Carolina Home Mortgage Rates Only!
North Carolina Mortgages
Looking to buy a home in North Carolina, or perhaps refinance or take out a home equity loan?
Whatever your mortgage needs, you'll find HSH.com a comprehensive source of current NC mortgage rates, local lenders, calculators, and other information. This can help you:
- Buy property in North Carolina. Whether your dream home is a condo in Chapel Hill or a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains, comparing lenders will help you find the best North Carolina mortgage rates.
- Use your home equity. Upgrading, updating, or expanding your home with a home equity loan can make your property more enjoyable and add to its value.
- Refinance. Use mortgage calculators to see what today's NC mortgage rates could do for your payments.
Mortgage Rates by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia