Current Mortgage Rates in DE : HSH FHA/VA Showcase
Mortgage Refinance rates in DelawareAd Disclosure
FHA 30 Yr.
$1,295 / month (est)
FHA 30 Yr.
$1,337 / month (est)
- Free mortgage rate quotes
- Compare rates from up to 5 lenders
- Select the personalized loan program that suits you best
- Request a free personal quote
- Compare real offers from top lenders in minutes!
- Receive your funds in a few days
- Get your Free Quote in Minutes!
- Lenders Compete for your Business
- Do you have the Lowest Rate Possible? Find Out Instantly!
- Lock in a Low Fixed Rate Before Rates Increase!
- VA Loans = No Mortgage Insurance
- Zero Down and Low Interest Rates
- Active or Retired VA Programs Available
- Find out FAST if you Qualify Now!
Delaware FHA Mortgage
FHA Loans are government insured loans from the Federal Housing Administration and are an attractive option for homebuyers who want to refinance.
For Delaware, FHA loans are as followed: Sussex county is at $316,250, Kent county is at $271,050, and New Castle has a FHA loan limit at $379,500.
As of January 1, 2014, HUD approves new lower loan limits to take effect for FHA single-family loans. The current standard loan limit for areas where housing costs are relatively low will remain unchanged at $271,050. The new national-ceiling loan limit for the very highest cost areas will be reduced from $729,750 to $625,500. See the chart below for loan limits in your county.
|County Name||One-Family||Two-Family||Three-Family||Four-Family||Median Sale Price|
Mortgage Rates by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Lender Showcase™ and LiveEdit™ are trademarks of HSH® Associates.
This document and all contents Copyright © 2016 HSH Associates. All rights reserved.