Current Mortgage Rates in HI : HSH FHA/VA Showcase
Mortgage Refinance rates in Hawaii
FHA 30 Yr.
$940 / month (est)
FHA 30 Yr.
$898 / month (est)
- Free Quotes for Loans from $5,000 to $35,000.
- Get Multiple Personal Loan Quotes in Minutes!
- Quotes Are Real-Time and Custom For You.
- You Don't Need Equity in Your Home to Qualify.
- $200k Loan for Under $790/Month
- Free Home Mortgage Rate Quotes.
- Compare Rates from Up to 5 Lenders.
- Lock in Your Low Rate Today!
Hawaii FHA Mortgage
FHA Loans are government insured loans from the Federal Housing Administration and are an attractive option for homebuyers who want to refinance.
For Hawaii, the FHA loan limits range from $368,000 to $721,050.
As of January 1, 2014, HUD approves new lower loan limits to take effect for FHA single-family loans. The current standard loan limit for areas where housing costs are relatively low will remain unchanged at $271,050. The new national-ceiling loan limit for the very highest cost areas will be reduced from $729,750 to $625,500. See the chart below for loan limits in your county.
|County Name||One-Family||Two-Family||Three-Family||Four-Family||Median Sale Price|
Mortgage Rates by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Lender Showcase™ and LiveEdit™ are trademarks of HSH® Associates.
This document and all contents Copyright © 2015 HSH Associates. All rights reserved.