Current Mortgage Rates in PA: HSH FHA/VA Showcase
Displaying results for Mortgage Refinance of $200,000 at 30 Year Fixed in PA
|Amerisave Last update: 05/21/2013||Nationwide||
Trust the Experts
Over $3.5 Billion in Closed Loans! Apply Today.
The rates were submitted by each individual lender/broker on the date indicated. Rate/APR terms offered by advertisers may differ from those listed above based on the creditworthiness of the borrower and other differences between an individual loan and the loan criteria used for the MoneyRates quotes. More Info.. These quotes are from banks, thrifts and brokers who have paid for a link to their website in the listings above and you can find additional information about their loan programs on their websites.
- To become one of our featured providers, contact email@example.com
- To participate in the Lender Showcase, use our secure form
The Lender Showcase ™ is an advertising feature presented by HSH® Associates. All information is provided by the lenders and is believed to be accurate and current as of the posted date. HSH Associates assumes no liability for typographical or other errors and/or omissions, or for unauthorized alterations made to any pages.
Are you planning on buying or refinancing a home in Pennsylvania, or perhaps taking out a home equity loan?
If so, HSH.com has information on current PA mortgage rates and other resources to help you:
- Finance your dream home. From historic Philadelphia to the beautiful mountains of western Pennsylvania, you can find homes to fit a variety of lifestyles. Make your dream home a reality by using HSH.com to locate the best Pennsylvania mortgage rates.
- Tap into home equity. A home equity loan can help you access needed capital for home improvements or other projects.
- Refinance your mortgage. Use an HSH.com refinance calculator to see if today's PA mortgage rates could save you money.
Mortgage Rates by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia