Honoring veterans through mortgage assistance
New York: http://www.nyshcr.org/Topics/Home/Buyers/SONYMA/SONYMAProductsforFirstTimeHomebuyers.htm
North Carolina: http://www.nchfa.com/Homebuyers/HBwhatweoffer.aspx
Home prices: http://www.realtor.org/sites/default/files/reports/2013/embargoes/2013-q3-metro-home-prices-ybmhybmhiltp/metro-home-prices-q3-2013-single-family-2013-11-06.pdf
Ask the Expert
- Q. Does a lower credit score mean a higher FHA mortgage rate?
- Q. Will mortgage insurance protect my family if I pass away?
question gets published.
< Go Back
Most Popular Articles
- »Does a lower credit score mean a higher FHA mortgage rate?
- »First-time homebuyer's guide to open houses
- »With mortgage rates so low, what’s holding back housing?
- »Homeowners: How do mineral rights and fracking affect you?
- »Financial strategies for retired homeowners
- »The pros and cons of the mortgage interest deduction
- »Will mortgage insurance protect my family if I pass away?
- »Can I get a mortgage with a FICO score of 600?
- »Is it time to bring back the homebuyer tax credit?