7 ways to sell a not-so-perfect house
Price it to sell
If your home isn't perfect, you must price it accordingly, Edwards says.
"If you price slightly below the comparable listings, you're making it affordable for buyers to put what's needed into the property," she explains. "More buyers mean the potential for multiple offers. Multiple offers yield a higher net result."
If your house needs major repairs, you can sweeten the deal by offering buyers a repair credit to subsidize the cost.
Ask the Expert
question gets published.
< Go Back
Most Popular Articles
- »5 things homebuyers should be thankful for this Thanksgiving
- »12 ways to get the lowest mortgage refinance rates
- »How to refinance a second property
- »Can my lender ask me why I'm buying a specific home?
- »Don’t be afraid to get a mortgage
- »Crowdfunding creates new opportunities for homebuyers
- »Elections: Five housing issues a new Congress should fix