Idaho Mortgage Rates and Refinance Rates: HSH Lender Showcase
- $200k Loan for Under $805/Month
- Free Home Mortgage Rate Quotes.
- Compare Rates from Up to 5 Lenders.
- Lock in Your Low Rate Today!
Mortgage refinance rates in Idaho
30 Yr. Fixed
$999 / month (est)
30 Yr. Fixed
$969 / month (est)
|Quicken Loans Last update: 03/06/2014||Nationwide!||Great Rates. Expert Advice. Fast Process. Call 800-695-4122 and lock-in a low 30yr fixed rate today!|
|Aimloan.com Last update: 03/06/2014||Nationwide||Certified UpFront Lender! Rates & Good Faith Estimate Online 24/7|
The rates were submitted by each individual lender/broker on the date indicated. Rate/APR terms offered by advertisers may differ from those listed above based on the creditworthiness of the borrower and other differences between an individual loan and the loan criteria used for the HSH quotes. More Info.. These quotes are from banks, thrifts and brokers who have paid for a link to their website in the listings above and you can find additional information about their loan programs on their websites.
- To become one of our featured providers, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To participate in the Lender Showcase, use our secure form
The Lender Showcase ™ is an advertising feature presented by HSH® Associates. All information is provided by the lenders and is believed to be accurate and current as of the posted date. HSH Associates assumes no liability for typographical or other errors and/or omissions, or for unauthorized alterations made to any pages.
Whether you're putting roots down in Idaho or updating an existing property, HSH.com offers the up-to-date and historical information you need to make a solid financing decision.
HSH.com serves as a comprehensive resource for current ID mortgage rates, along with contact information on lenders doing business in the state. Use the mortgage calculators to explore your options and estimate how much of a mortgage you can afford.
HSH.com's current ID mortgage rates help you:
- Assess the current Boise real estate market. Is it in your interest to rent or buy right now?
- Strategize a refinance. Is it time to renegotiate your loan terms?
- Seize a real estate opportunity. Add acreage to your Idaho ranch, jump on a Boise foreclosure, or invest in your dream vacation home...
With access to current ID mortgage rates and an extensive archive, you can make your way in the Idaho real estate market with confidence.
Mortgage Rates by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia