North Carolina Mortgage Rates and Refinance Rates: HSH Lender Showcase
- $200k Loan for Under $805/Month
- Free Home Mortgage Rate Quotes.
- Compare Rates from Up to 5 Lenders.
- Lock in Your Low Rate Today!
Mortgage refinance rates in North Carolina
30 Yr. Fixed
$969 / month (est)
30 Yr. Fixed
$984 / month (est)
|Aimloan.com Last update: 03/10/2014||Nationwide||Certified UpFront Lender! Rates & Good Faith Estimate Online 24/7|
|Quicken Loans Last update: 03/10/2014||Nationwide!||Great Rates. Expert Advice. Fast Process. Call 800-695-4122 and lock-in a low 30yr fixed rate today!|
The rates were submitted by each individual lender/broker on the date indicated. Rate/APR terms offered by advertisers may differ from those listed above based on the creditworthiness of the borrower and other differences between an individual loan and the loan criteria used for the HSH quotes. More Info.. These quotes are from banks, thrifts and brokers who have paid for a link to their website in the listings above and you can find additional information about their loan programs on their websites.
- To become one of our featured providers, contact email@example.com
- To participate in the Lender Showcase, use our secure form
The Lender Showcase ™ is an advertising feature presented by HSH® Associates. All information is provided by the lenders and is believed to be accurate and current as of the posted date. HSH Associates assumes no liability for typographical or other errors and/or omissions, or for unauthorized alterations made to any pages.
- Get a Low Refinance Quote in 30 Secs!
- We still have Low 10-Yr, 30-Yr and 15-Yr Fixed Rates.
- No Harassing Calls, just One Bank!
North Carolina Mortgages
Looking to buy a home in North Carolina, or perhaps refinance or take out a home equity loan?
Whatever your mortgage needs, you'll find HSH.com a comprehensive source of current NC mortgage rates, local lenders, calculators, and other information. This can help you:
- Buy property in North Carolina. Whether your dream home is a condo in Chapel Hill or a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains, comparing lenders will help you find the best North Carolina mortgage rates.
- Use your home equity. Upgrading, updating, or expanding your home with a home equity loan can make your property more enjoyable and add to its value.
- Refinance. Use mortgage calculators to see what today's NC mortgage rates could do for your payments.
Mortgage Rates by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia