Oklahoma Mortgage Rates and Refinance Rates: HSH Lender Showcase
Displaying results for Mortgage Refinance of $200,000 at 30 Year Fixed in Oklahoma
30 Yr. Fixed
$1,039 / month (est)
|Amerisave Last update: 12/08/2013||Nationwide||
Trust the Experts
Over $3.5 Billion in Closed Loans! Apply Today.
|Quicken Loans Last update: 12/08/2013||Nationwide!||Great Rates. Expert Advice. Fast Process. Call 800-695-4122 and lock-in a low 30yr fixed rate today!|
|Aimloan.com Last update: 12/08/2013||Nationwide||Certified UpFront Lender! Rates & Good Faith Estimate Online 24/7|
The rates were submitted by each individual lender/broker on the date indicated. Rate/APR terms offered by advertisers may differ from those listed above based on the creditworthiness of the borrower and other differences between an individual loan and the loan criteria used for the HSH quotes. More Info.. These quotes are from banks, thrifts and brokers who have paid for a link to their website in the listings above and you can find additional information about their loan programs on their websites.
- To become one of our featured providers, contact email@example.com
- To participate in the Lender Showcase, use our secure form
The Lender Showcase ™ is an advertising feature presented by HSH® Associates. All information is provided by the lenders and is believed to be accurate and current as of the posted date. HSH Associates assumes no liability for typographical or other errors and/or omissions, or for unauthorized alterations made to any pages.
In the market for Oklahoma real estate? Or perhaps you want to refinance a mortgage or take out a home equity loan in Oklahoma.
If so, HSH.com can help you with current OK mortgage rates and other information to:
- Buy a home. From scenic landscapes to historic locales to thriving cities, Oklahoma has something for everybody, and HSH.com has the information you need on Oklahoma mortgage rates.
- Access home equity. Use a home equity loan for home improvement or other projects, or just to ensure a line of credit for emergencies.
- Refinance your mortgage. With mortgage calculators and info on OK mortgage rates, HSH.com can help you look for ways to save money with a new home loan.
Mortgage Rates by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia