OR Mortgage Rates and Refinance Rates: HSH Lender Showcase
Displaying results for Mortgage Refinance of $200,000 at 30 Year Fixed in OR
|Amerisave Last update: 05/26/2013||Nationwide||
Trust the Experts
Over $3.5 Billion in Closed Loans! Apply Today.
|Aimloan.com Last update: 05/26/2013||Nationwide||Certified UpFront Lender! Rates & Good Faith Estimate Online 24/7|
|Quicken Loans Last update: 05/26/2013||Nationwide!||Great Rates. Expert Advice. Fast Process. Call 800-695-4122 and lock-in a low 30yr fixed rate today!|
The rates were submitted by each individual lender/broker on the date indicated. Rate/APR terms offered by advertisers may differ from those listed above based on the creditworthiness of the borrower and other differences between an individual loan and the loan criteria used for the MoneyRates quotes. More Info.. These quotes are from banks, thrifts and brokers who have paid for a link to their website in the listings above and you can find additional information about their loan programs on their websites.
- To become one of our featured providers, contact email@example.com
- To participate in the Lender Showcase, use our secure form
The Lender Showcase ™ is an advertising feature presented by HSH® Associates. All information is provided by the lenders and is believed to be accurate and current as of the posted date. HSH Associates assumes no liability for typographical or other errors and/or omissions, or for unauthorized alterations made to any pages.
If you have mortgage needs in Oregon, whether it's to buy a new home, refinance, or take out a home equity loan, HSH.com has the resources you need.
HSH.com has information on current OR mortgage rates, local lenders, and other tools to help you:
- Buy a home in Oregon. With dramatic coastlines, peaceful forests, and modern urban neighborhoods, Oregon has great locations for your new home, and HSH.com can help you find the best Oregon mortgage rates available.
- Use your home equity. A home equity loan or line of credit can give you the resources you need for home improvement or to meet unexpected expenses.
- Refinance your mortgage. A mortgage calculator can quickly compute your new payments. Plug in current OR mortgage rates to see whether you could save.
Mortgage Rates by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia