Rhode Island Mortgage Rates and Refinance Rates: HSH Lender Showcase
Mortgage Refinance rates in Rhode IslandAd Disclosure
30 Yr. Fixed
$1,443 / month (est)
30 Yr. Fixed
$1,337 / month (est)
30 Yr. Fixed
$1,475 / month (est)
- Free mortgage rate quotes
- Compare rates from up to 5 lenders
- Select the personalized loan program that suits you best
- Check your 2016 VA Home Loan Eligibility Here!
- VA Loans = No Mortgage Insurance
- Active or Retired VA Programs Available
- Zero Down and Low Interest Rates
- Get your Free Quote in Minutes!
- Lenders Compete for your Business
- Do you have the Lowest Rate Possible? Find Out Instantly!
- Lock in a Low Fixed Rate Before Rates Increase!
|Quicken Loans Last update: 04/30/2016||Nationwide!||Great Rates. Expert Advice. Fast Process. Call 800-695-4122 and lock-in a low 30yr fixed rate today!|
The rates were submitted by each individual lender/broker on the date indicated. Rate/APR terms offered by advertisers may differ from those listed above based on the creditworthiness of the borrower and other differences between an individual loan and the loan criteria used for the HSH quotes. Annual percentage rate in ARM products may increase after the loan is closed. More Information. These quotes are from banks, thrifts and brokers who have paid for a link to their website in the listings above and you can find additional information about their loan programs on their websites.
- To become one of our featured providers, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To participate in the Lender Showcase, use our secure form
The Lender Showcase & trade; is an advertising feature presented by HSH & reg; Associates. All information is provided by the lenders and is believed to be accurate and current as of the posted date. HSH Associates assumes no liability for typographical or other errors and/or omissions, or for unauthorized alterations made to any pages.
Rhode Island Mortgages
Consider HSH.com a one-stop-shopping source for all your mortgage needs in Rhode Island.
With information on current RI mortgage rates, a list of lenders qualified to do business in the state, and tools like mortgage calculators, HSH.com can help you:
- Find out how much house you can afford. With the state's easy access to the coastline and major metropolitan areas, Rhode Island real estate is often at a premium. Finding the best Rhode Island mortgage rates on HSH.com can make a home purchase more affordable.
- Access home equity. A home equity loan can be the best way to finance long-term projects like home repairs or capital improvements, saving you money over the long term.
- Refinance. Use an HSH.com mortgage calculators to see if today's RI mortgage rates could save you interest payments over the life of your loan.
Rhode Island Conventional Mortgage
A conventional loan is traditionally defined as a fixed-rate mortgage with equal monthly payments, a 15-year or 30-year term, and a fixed interest rate established when the mortgage is created.
For Rhode Island, the conventional loan limit is at $426,650 for all counties.
Mortgage Rates by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Lender Showcase™ and LiveEdit™ are trademarks of HSH® Associates.
This document and all contents Copyright © 2016 HSH Associates. All rights reserved.