Current Mortgage Rates in Bismarck, North Dakota,
covering fixed mortgage rates and adjustable mortgage (ARM)
Time Range: 6m 1y 2y 5y (more) Looking for other products?
Data for 15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage available from 1994-2006. See the data
Data for 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage available from 1994-2006. See the data
Data for 30 Year 5/1 ARM available from 1969-1969. See the data
Mortgage Rates for Feb. 03 - 10 , 2006*
|Product||Interest Rate||Points||National Average|
|30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage||6.08%||0.00||6.39%|
|15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage||5.75%||0.00||6.01%|
|30 Year 5/1 ARM||n/a||n/a||6.04%|
Current Mortgage Rates in Bismarck, North Dakota
- $200k Loan for Under $805/Month
- Free and Instant Mortgage Quotes.
- Lock in Your Low Rate Today.
- North Dakota Home Mortgage Rates Only!
- Amortization Calculator
- How Much Can I Afford?
- Basic Loan Payment
- PMI Calculator
- Refinancing Worksheet
- Prepayment Calculator
- Rent Vs. Buy
- PMI & Loan Amortization Schedule
- See more »
Start with the Basics
- Average Selected Closing Fees and Charges
- Consumer's Guide to Mortgage Lock-Ins
- Homeowner's Guide to Prepaying Your Mortgage
- How To Avoid Problems At Your Closing
- Ten Best Ways to Improve Your Mortgage Experience
- Mortgage Servicing Facts
- The Homebuyer's Vocabulary
- What Documents Will I Need To Apply for a Mortgage?
- What Moves Mortgage Rates? (The Basics)
- What to Do When Mortgage Rates Are Rising
- See more »