Contributing Author, HSH.com
Aaron is a homeowner in the Bay Area who spends too much time and money for the upkeep of his 1950s-era Cape Cod home, and wonders how large families once lived in such small houses. You can follow Aaron on Twitter at @aaroncrowe or on his website, www.AaronCrowe.net.
- Turn your home into a TV star
- Homebuyers: It's OK to overlook these 8 flaws
- Are home warranties worth buying?
- Behind the scenes at a luxury home open house
- Small homes—a status symbol of sustainability
- Seniors: Don’t sacrifice style or safety when downsizing
- Can you score living near a baseball stadium?
- Help! I have critters in my home!
- Heat your home and get rid of pests at the same time
- 6 techy upgrades for your home this holiday season
Ask the Expert
- Q. After a foreclosure, how long do I have to wait to buy another property?
- Q. Should I continue to prepay my mortgage or refinance?
question gets published.
< Go Back