Contributing Author, HSH.com
Craig Guillot is a business and personal finance writer from New Orleans. He covers insurance, investing, real estate and debt. His work has appeared in such publications and websites as Entrepreneur, CNNMoney.com, CNBC.com, Bankrate.com, Better Investing Magazine and Investor's Business Daily.
He is a contributing editor to STORES Magazine (National Retail Federation) and Interest.com and is the author of "Stuff About Money: No BS Financial Advice for Regular People." Craig has also covered the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in 2005 for a number of national publications. In 2010, he covered the Gulf oil disaster for the National Wildlife Federation. You can read more about his work at Craigguillot.com.
- Real estate agent: The job can be a killer
- ‘Granny pods' can be an alternative to nursing homes
- 3 reasons you shouldn’t hire friends or family
- How to live safe on Tornado Alley
- 4 essential elements of the ultimate home office
- Is lending to your child worth the risk?
- Foreign homebuyers keep markets hot
Ask the Expert
question gets published.
< Go Back