Contributing Author, HSH.com
Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, The Money Coach®, is a personal finance expert, television and radio personality, and the author of numerous books, including the New York Times bestseller “Zero Debt: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Freedom.” A former Wall Street Journal reporter for CNBC, Lynnette has appeared on such national TV programs as The Oprah Winfrey Show, Dr. Phil, The Today Show and Good Morning America. She can frequently be seen as a guest commentator on CNN, MSNBC, ABC and FOX Business Network. Follow Lynnette on Twitter @themoneycoach or visit her free financial advice blog at AskTheMoneyCoach.com.
- 3 things sellers should never say to a Realtor
- 3 things homebuyers should never say to a Realtor
- Robo-signing deal offers little hope to homeowners, housing market
- CFPB’s new mortgage statement is a big improvement
- 5 tips for cutting costs at closing
- How does a refinance in 2011 affect your taxes?
- 5 ways your home can slash your tax bill before year-end
- 3 tips for cutting your mortgage costs in 2012
- Is your landlord a slumlord?
- Selling solo: 5 facts for selling your home on your own
Ask the Expert
- Q. Does a lower credit score mean a higher FHA mortgage rate?
- Q. Will mortgage insurance protect my family if I pass away?
question gets published.
< Go Back