Contributing Author, HSH.com
Marcie Geffner is an award-winning freelance reporter, writer, editor and blogger whose work has been published by MSNBC, CNBC, Yahoo! Finance, Fox Business, Bankrate.com, AOL Real Estate, ThirdAge.com, Fidelity.com and dozens of major U.S. newspapers. Previously, she was senior editor of California Real Estate magazine and then managing editor of Inman News, an online real estate industry news service.
Marcie has written about a wide range of financial topics, including homebuying, investing, banking, credit cards and mortgages. She earned a bachelor's degree with honors in English from UCLA and MBA from Pepperdine University. She lives in Los Angeles. You can follow Marcie on Twitter at @marciegeff or on her websit www.marciegeffner.com.
- How to buy a home with long-term value
- Knock, knock: I'd like to buy your home
- 10 tips for first-time homebuyers
- Graduate from renter to buyer despite student loans
- What my refinance experience can teach you
- Refinancing to a 15-year mortgage saves big money
- MIP or PMI? The choice grows more difficult
- What's the value in paying points?
- FHA loans: A great deal but getting more expensive
- Can real estate make you rich?
Ask the Expert
- Q. How do I calculate my savings when I prepay my mortgage?
- Q. How do I calculate the monthly payment on my HAMP mortgage?
question gets published.
< Go Back