Contributing Author, HSH.com
Marcie Geffner is an award-winning freelance reporter, writer, editor and blogger whose work has been published by MSNBC, CNBC, Yahoo! Finance, Fox Business, Bankrate.com, AOL Real Estate, ThirdAge.com, Fidelity.com and dozens of major U.S. newspapers. Previously, she was senior editor of California Real Estate magazine and then managing editor of Inman News, an online real estate industry news service.
Marcie has written about a wide range of financial topics, including homebuying, investing, banking, credit cards and mortgages. She earned a bachelor's degree with honors in English from UCLA and MBA from Pepperdine University. She lives in Los Angeles. You can follow Marcie on Twitter at @marciegeff or on her websit www.marciegeffner.com.
- Not all green home improvements make cents
- 10 tips for first-time homebuyers
- Who prepays their mortgage and why?
- Should you buy a home through the seller's agent?
- Surviving in a 'suicide subdivision'
- What stays, what goes when you buy a home?
- What's the right mortgage for you?
- Unpermitted construction: Not worth the risk
- Sellers: 10 tips to price it right
- Why summer home buying is so hot
Ask the Expert
- Q. How does child support affect mortgage qualification?
- Q. Struggling after a job loss: should I consider a loan modification or bankruptcy?
question gets published.
< Go Back