Contributing Author, HSH.com
Marcie Geffner is an award-winning freelance reporter, writer, editor and blogger whose work has been published by MSNBC, CNBC, Yahoo! Finance, Fox Business, Bankrate.com, AOL Real Estate, ThirdAge.com, Fidelity.com and dozens of major U.S. newspapers. Previously, she was senior editor of California Real Estate magazine and then managing editor of Inman News, an online real estate industry news service.
Marcie has written about a wide range of financial topics, including homebuying, investing, banking, credit cards and mortgages. She earned a bachelor's degree with honors in English from UCLA and MBA from Pepperdine University. She lives in Los Angeles. You can follow Marcie on Twitter at @marciegeff or on her websit www.marciegeffner.com.
- Financial slackers missed mortgage opportunities in 2014
- 5 things homebuyers should be thankful for this Thanksgiving
- Don’t be afraid to get a mortgage
- Real estate regrets: 80 percent of homebuyers want a do-over
- How to refinance when you are self-employed
- Military homeowners getting lower mortgage rates
- What is the new ‘FICO Score 9’ and what are the benefits?
- How healthy is your home?
- Why are my adult children still living at home?
- Solving the homebuyer’s condo or house dilemma
Ask the Expert
question gets published.
< Go Back