Contributing Author, HSH.com
Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades for a variety of publications and websites including the Friday Home Guide of The Washington Times, National Real Estate Investor magazine, the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trust's REIT magazine, Investopedia, Insurance.com, RefinancingRight.com, Urban Land magazine, the National Association of Realtor's Realtor magazine and numerous state and local Realtor associations.
She has been a guest on the National Association of Realtor's Real Estate Today radio program and appeared on MRIS Real Estate TV to give advice to first-time homebuyers. She lives in Washington, D.C. with her husband, where they are active with the Latino Student Fund and the charter school movement. They spend time in New York City where their two daughters live.
- Refinance on the dips
- 7 reasons to refinance now
- 12 ways to get the lowest mortgage refinance rates
- 9 mistakes to avoid after mortgage preapproval
- 20 Year Mortgage Update
- The evolution of FHA mortgage rates
- How to shop for a home online
- 4 mortgage-rate trends for 2014
- How to buy a home in retirement
- 5 New Year's resolutions for homeowners
Ask the Expert
question gets published.
< Go Back