Contributing Author, HSH.com
Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades for a variety of publications and websites including the Friday Home Guide of The Washington Times, National Real Estate Investor magazine, the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trust's REIT magazine, Investopedia, Insurance.com, RefinancingRight.com, Urban Land magazine, the National Association of Realtor's Realtor magazine and numerous state and local Realtor associations.
She has been a guest on the National Association of Realtor's Real Estate Today radio program and appeared on MRIS Real Estate TV to give advice to first-time homebuyers. She lives in Washington, D.C. with her husband, where they are active with the Latino Student Fund and the charter school movement. They spend time in New York City where their two daughters live.
- Buy new or used?
- The return of subprime lending?
- Wrap your renovation costs into a refinance
- 8 ways to battle rising mortgage rates
- Should you sell your home on your own?
- What size down payment should you make?
- You're preapproved--now don't blow it
- 7 reasons to refinance now
- Homebuyer beware of identity theft
- In-house lenders aren't always best
Ask the Expert
- Q. Struggling after a job loss: should I consider a loan modification or bankruptcy?
- Q. Can I do a cash-out refinance with a low credit score?
question gets published.
< Go Back