Managing Editor, HSH.com
Tim Manni is the Managing Editor for HSH.com, and is also the author of their daily blog, which concentrates on the latest developments in the mortgage and housing markets. Tim's work with HSH.com has been featured in several other media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes and MarketWatch.com.
- Is a home equity loan a good idea?
- Higher home prices say Patriots will win the Super Bowl
- Is a cash-out refinance right for me?
- Should young adults buy or rent? A millennial conundrum
- Everything you need to know about VA mortgage refinancing
- Tight credit standards benefit lenders and borrowers alike
- Refinance into an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM)
- Mortgage interest deduction: More discriminatory than beneficial
- The mortgage market's next opportunity
- Why aren’t more young people buying homes?
Ask the Expert
question gets published.
< Go Back