Managing Editor, HSH.com
Tim Manni is the Managing Editor for HSH.com, and is also the author of their daily blog, which concentrates on the latest developments in the mortgage and housing markets. Tim's work with HSH.com has been featured in several other media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes and MarketWatch.com.
- What programs are available to help me avoid foreclosure?
- How will the tapering of Quantitative Easing impact the mortgage and real estate markets?
- Who knew U.S. monetary policy filters through Peru?
- What you must earn to buy a home in 25 cities
- Nothing lasts forever
- 10 reasons you haven’t refinanced
- Real estate’s fiscal cliff: 5 items to watch out for
- 15 most expensive housing markets
- States with the best homebuyer assistance programs
- Do you earn enough to buy a home in your city?
Ask the Expert
- Q. Should I continue to prepay my mortgage or refinance?
- Q. Will I pay an ObamaCare tax when I sell my home?
question gets published.
< Go Back