HSH surveys mortgage lenders across the country each week, and generates mortgage statistics and competitive analysis services from its databases with well over 30 years of current and historical data. Daily statistics and samples of our services and information are available at no cost at http://www.hsh.com/
With a market scan that large, we get a keen sense of where the market is and why -- and we tell you where the market is going in the week(s) ahead. Click here to see the latest HSH Market Trends.
These combined averages give a realistic picture of local mortgage markets, particularly important in high-cost areas.
|Available Statistics Series|
- Hybrid ARM statistics, conforming (more info)
- Hybrid ARM statistics, jumbo
- FRM first-mortgage statistics, conforming
- FRM first-mortgage statistics, jumbo
- FHA 30-year FRM statistics
- TCM- and LIBOR-based ARM statistics
- Home Equity Line-of-credit statistics
- Home Equity Loan (single disbursement) statistics
- New Auto Loan statistics
- Used Auto Loan statistics
|Click here for more information
Legacy data formerly found in the HSH Statistical Release tables can be found here.