Refinance Rates in MI: HSH Refinance Showcase
- $200k Loan for Under $805/Month
- Free Home Mortgage Rate Quotes.
- Compare Rates from Up to 5 Lenders.
- Lock in Your Low Rate Today!
Mortgage refinance rates in Michigan
30 Yr. Fixed
$969 / month (est)
30 Yr. Fixed
$984 / month (est)
|Quicken Loans Last update: 03/10/2014||Nationwide!||Great Rates. Expert Advice. Fast Process. Call 800-695-4122 and lock-in a low 30yr fixed rate today!|
|Aimloan.com Last update: 03/10/2014||Nationwide||Certified UpFront Lender! Rates & Good Faith Estimate Online 24/7|
The rates were submitted by each individual lender/broker on the date indicated. Rate/APR terms offered by advertisers may differ from those listed above based on the creditworthiness of the borrower and other differences between an individual loan and the loan criteria used for the HSH quotes. More Info.. These quotes are from banks, thrifts and brokers who have paid for a link to their website in the listings above and you can find additional information about their loan programs on their websites.
- To become one of our featured providers, contact email@example.com
- To participate in the Lender Showcase, use our secure form
The Lender Showcase ™ is an advertising feature presented by HSH® Associates. All information is provided by the lenders and is believed to be accurate and current as of the posted date. HSH Associates assumes no liability for typographical or other errors and/or omissions, or for unauthorized alterations made to any pages.
Michigan offers diverse real estate opportunities, with bargain home sales as well as rising home equity values in some suburban markets. HSH.com offers localized information on Michigan mortgage rates to help you navigate home financing, whether you're looking to land a good deal in a market of declining home prices or to take out a home equity loan.
HSH.com's rich resources give you a comprehensive understanding of your mortgage options in Michigan:
- Check out current MI mortgage rates.
- Evaluate the numbers using a mortgage calculator, which helps you anticipate monthly payments, your income eligibility, and more.
- Finally, contact a Michigan mortgage lender to explore purchase, refinance, or home equity loan options
Together, these MI mortgage rates and resources offer a solid basis for your home financing decisions.
Mortgage Rates by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia