More help from HSH.com
- Fired! Why Your Lender May Cancel Your Mortgage Application
Most consumers are in the driver's seat when it comes to choosing a mortgage lender, but some behaviors can get mortgage applicants fired by their lenders. Here's how to avoid them.
- The salary you must earn to buy a home in the 50 largest metros
Here’s how much salary you would need to earn in order to afford the median-priced home in your metro area.
- Ensuring Mortgage Information Privacy: CFPB
The mortgage application process involves disclosing a lot of confidential information. Here's how the U.S. government is trying to keep your private data secure.
- Reduce Closing Costs on Your Home Loan
Don't stop bargaining on just the price of your home and the interest rate. Pay lower closing costs to save a lot of money. Here's how.
- Prevent Identity Theft When Buying a Home
Whether you're a first-time buyer or you've bought many homes, identity theft can turn the american dream into a nightmare. Here's how to combat these thieves.