How to shop for a home online
On Homes.com, buyers can use a mortgage calculator to adjust their down payment and interest rate to see different payments, but this price doesn't include taxes and insurance, says Jason Doyle, vice president and general manager of Homes.com in Norfolk, Va. However, you can scroll down to a chart to find property taxes and estimated annual insurance costs on Homes.com.
Tax information on Realtor.com is found on the "property history" tab. Trulia has this information on the main page of each listing, but you need to scroll down to find it. Zillow offers both a history of property taxes and includes estimated taxes where you find the estimated monthly payment.
Ask the Expert
question gets published.
< Go Back
Most Popular Articles
- »5 things homebuyers should be thankful for this Thanksgiving
- »12 ways to get the lowest mortgage refinance rates
- »How to refinance a second property
- »Can my lender ask me why I'm buying a specific home?
- »Don’t be afraid to get a mortgage
- »Crowdfunding creates new opportunities for homebuyers
- »Elections: Five housing issues a new Congress should fix