Historical Mortgage Rates and Historical ARM Index Rates
HSH Associates has surveyed lenders and produced mortgage statistics for over 30 years. HSH's Fixed-Rate Mortgage Indicator (FRMI) -- the longest series of street-level pricing available -- includes mortgages of all sizes, including conforming, "expanded conforming," and jumbo. Separate statistical series for conforming and jumbo loans are available to HSH clients.
We provide historical ARM index rates as a convenience. If you have an Adjustable Rate Mortgage, your ARM is tied to an index which governs changes in your loan's interest rate and payments. Use these ARM indexes with our ARM Check Kit to verify the interest rate adjustments on most types of ARMs. Get the most current values of many of these indexes.
- Weekly Treasury Securities (TCM)
- Monthly Treasury Securities (TCM)
- MTA / 12-MAT (Moving Average of Monthly 1-yr TCM)
- Federal Cost of Funds
- Monthly Median Annualized Cost of Funds
- 11th District Cost of Funds
- National Mortgage Contract Rate
- Cost of Deposits Index (CODI)
- HSH LIBOR (FNMA LIBOR replacement)
- FNMA (Fannie Mae) LIBOR
- 6-Month Secondary Market CD
- Prime Interest Rate
- Federal Funds Rate