7 ways to sell a not-so-perfect house
Hire the right Realtor
A savvy Realtor can help you price your home, recommend a stager and paint and carpeting contractors and even point buyers to financing opportunities, like the Federal Housing Administration ( FHA) 203(k) loan, that could help them buy your home and make improvements or repairs, too.
Marketing matters a lot as well.
"It's important that an agent not cut corners with marketing even if a home needs to be fixed up," Edwards says. "Find a good, local seasoned agent who's willing to spend the money to make it shine and stand out."
Ask the Expert
question gets published.
< Go Back
Most Popular Articles
- »5 things homebuyers should be thankful for this Thanksgiving
- »12 ways to get the lowest mortgage refinance rates
- »How to refinance a second property
- »Can my lender ask me why I'm buying a specific home?
- »Don’t be afraid to get a mortgage
- »Crowdfunding creates new opportunities for homebuyers
- »Elections: Five housing issues a new Congress should fix
- »Can I lock my mortgage rate for an extended period of time?