List of HUD Housing Counseling Agencies

Below you'll find a link to the listing of HUD-approved housing counseling agencies for your state. HUD funds housing counseling agencies throughout the country who can give you advice on buying a home, renting, defaults, foreclosures, credit issues and reverse mortgages. Just contact the agency nearest to you from the list below, or call (800) 569-4287.

You can find housing counselors in your state here. If you are not looking for help with a reverse mortgage or HECM, be sure to change the "Counseling Type" to "Certified".

Homeowners with problems that could result in default of their mortgage or foreclosure on their property are encouraged to contact a HUD-approved housing counseling agency immediately.

Add to Homescreen?
Install this web app on your phone :tap and then Add to homescreen