If there's one drawback to owning your own home it's that there can be a lot of maintenance to be done, and done on a regular basis, too. Then, there are regular repairs and replacement of items with various lifespans. Learn about what needs to be fixed (and when it should be), borrowing options to fix things when you have little or no equity and more.
- A Home Repair and Maintenance Timeline Monthly, Yearly and More
- Buying a fixer-upper? Here's the mortgage you'll need
- A home improvement loan with no home equity?
- How to qualify a contractor for your project
- Improvements that can cost -- or make -- you money