Most people buy and sell several homes in their lifetimes. Market conditions change all the time, and if you're looking to sell your home, there are a number of things you'll need to do and know to improve the chances of a quick, painless and profitable sale.
To get started, we suggest that you read:
- How to sell your home in 24 hours
- 10 tips to price your home right
- Should you try the For Sale by Owner (FSBO) process?
- Is a 6 percent sales commission a rip-off?
- Financing a new home before you've sold the one you're in