- Reverse mortgage overview and eligibility
- Obtaining a reverse mortgage
- How reverse mortgages work
- What does it cost to get a reverse mortgage or HECM?
- Alternatives to HECMs or Reverse Mortgages
More help from HSH.com
- HSH.com on the latest move by the Federal Reserve
The Federal Reserve concluded a meeting today, leaving the federal funds rate unchanged at a range of 2.25% to 2.5%, but continued to express patience and flexibility in its current approach to monetary policy.
- Can SCRA Help You Avoid Foreclosure?
If you're in the military, the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act provides certain protections when it comes to mortgage and housing-related challenges. Here's how the SCRA can help.
- Is Buying a Home a Good Long-Term Investment?
Few would-be homeowners would argue that a great return on their investment is important when it comes to buying a home. Here are a few things that can help bring long-term value to your next home purchase.
- How to Get a Discounted Home -- Compliments of the Federal Government
Whether you're a first-time home buyer or just looking for a good deal, here's how to get a bargain home offered by the federal government.
- How Much House Can You Afford? More Than You Think, Says Study
How much house can I afford? That's a common question for many first-time homebuyers. And the answer, according to these researchers, is "more than you think."