- Reverse mortgage overview and eligibility
- Obtaining a reverse mortgage
- How reverse mortgages work
- What does it cost to get a reverse mortgage or HECM?
- Alternatives to HECMs or Reverse Mortgages
More help from HSH.com
- Selling Your Own Home: Pros and Cons
Thinking of selling your home without a realtor? Be sure you fully understand the process and the risks/benefits of going it alone.
- When it's Time to Lower the Price on Your Home
Determining best possible price to sell your home can be critical. Knowing when to reduce the price can be even more important. Here are a few essential considerations.
- Price Your Home to Sell Fast at Maximum Dollar
When selling your home, setting a price that yields the highest return can be tricky. Here's how to sell your home quickly and get the highest offer.
- Proprietary Reverse Mortgages: New Options for Homeowners
Reverse mortgages are a unique type of loan. Now there are proprietary reverse mortgages available. Here's a guide to understanding these loans and other options senior homeowners can use to access equity in their home.
- Missed Mortgage Payments Due to Government Furlough
Whether you're a federal government employee or a contractor, the furlough could cause many homeowners to miss mortgage payments. Here are tips to help if you are affected.