- Discussing reverse mortgages with your kids
- Talking with parents about reverse mortgages
- Reverse mortgage protections for spouses and other household occupants
More help from HSH.com
- Refinance into an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
If you are considering a refinance, here are some great considerations to help you decide if an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) is right for you.
- How to buy a bank-owned property
If you're looking for a good deal on your next home, buying an REO house can be worth looking into. Having a better understanding of the REO process can make things easier.
- Buying a foreclosed home
Buying a foreclosed property can save home buyers thousands of dollars. Here are a few tips on things you should know prior to beginning your home search.