- Reverse mortgage borrowing limits
- Limitations on HECM and reverse mortgage loans
- Credit rating impact on HECM and reverse mortgage terms
- Reverse mortgage distribution options
- Reverse mortgage or HECM restrictions
- Reverse mortgage technical stuff
More help from HSH.com
- How Much House Can You Afford? More Than You Think, Says Study
How much house can I afford? That's a common question for many first-time homebuyers. And the answer, according to these researchers, is "more than you think."
- Top Green Features Home Buyers Want in 2019
Homebuyers and homeowners in 2019 want eco-friendly homes with green features and sustainable materials. Here's what to look for and how to pay for it.
- Real Estate in 2019 and Beyond: Expert Commentary by Ilyce Glink
Real estate markets in 2019 are very different from the past, shaped by today's economy and demographics. Find out where real estate expert Ilyce Glink believes the housing environment is today and where it's headed in the future.
- Home price recovery index: Which metros have improved the most, least?
Have home prices in your area fully recovered from the declines suffered during the Great Recession, or are they still struggling to make it back to the peak reached before the crisis?
- What to Do if You've Been Denied for a Mortgage
Some buyers get approved on their first attempt, others may have to apply for a home loan more than once. Since lenders have varying rules, you should never give up just because you were turned down once. Here's a few tips.