- Reverse mortgage borrowing limits
- Limitations on HECM and reverse mortgage loans
- Credit rating impact on HECM and reverse mortgage terms
- Reverse mortgage distribution options
- Reverse mortgage or HECM restrictions
- Reverse mortgage technical stuff
More help from HSH.com
- The salary you must earn to buy a home in the 50 largest metros
Here’s how much salary you would need to earn in order to afford the median-priced home in your metro area.
- Selling Your Own Home: Pros and Cons
Thinking of selling your home without a realtor? Be sure you fully understand the process and the risks/benefits of going it alone.
- When it's Time to Lower the Price on Your Home
Determining best possible price to sell your home can be critical. Knowing when to reduce the price can be even more important. Here are a few essential considerations.
- Price Your Home to Sell Fast at Maximum Dollar
When selling your home, setting a price that yields the highest return can be tricky. Here's how to sell your home quickly and get the highest offer.
- Proprietary Reverse Mortgages: New Options for Homeowners
Reverse mortgages are a unique type of loan. Now there are proprietary reverse mortgages available. Here's a guide to understanding these loans and other options senior homeowners can use to access equity in their home.