- Reverse mortgage borrowing limits
- Limitations on HECM and reverse mortgage loans
- Credit rating impact on HECM and reverse mortgage terms
- Reverse mortgage distribution options
- Reverse mortgage or HECM restrictions
- Reverse mortgage technical stuff
More help from HSH.com
- How to buy a bank-owned property
If you're looking for a good deal on your next home, buying an REO house can be worth looking into. Having a better understanding of the REO process can make things easier.
- Buying a foreclosed home
Buying a foreclosed property can save home buyers thousands of dollars. Here are a few tips on things you should know prior to beginning your home search.
- Tips for buying distressed properties
Whether you're a looking to buy a distressed property as an investor or your plan is to keep the home as your primary residence, here are the pro's and con's to buying one.
- How to Shop for a Mortgage in 2019
If you're looking to get a mortgage this year, getting the best rate is important. Here's how to go about getting the best deal for you.
- Home buyer programs by state | 2019
HSH.com's research covering homebuyer assistance programs across the country. See if downpayment or closing cost help is available to you!