Current Mortgage Rates in CT : HSH FHA/VA Showcase
Mortgage Refinance rates in ConnecticutAd Disclosure
FHA 30 Yr.
$1,316 / month (est)
FHA 30 Yr.
$1,379 / month (est)
- Free mortgage rate quotes
- Compare rates from up to 5 lenders
- Select the personalized loan program that suits you best
- Request a free personal quote
- Compare real offers from top lenders in minutes!
- Receive your funds in a few days
- Fixed Mortgage Rates
- Lower Refinance Rates, Find New Quotes
- (2.78% APR)
- Get your Free Quote in Minutes!
- Lenders Compete for your Business
- Do you have the Lowest Rate Possible? Find Out Instantly!
- Lock in a Low Fixed Rate Before Rates Increase!
Connecticut FHA Mortgage
FHA Loans are government insured loans from the Federal Housing Administration and are an attractive option for homebuyers who want to refinance.
For Connecticut, 8 counties have FHA loan limits that range from $280,600 to $601,450.
As of January 1, 2014, HUD approves new lower loan limits to take effect for FHA single-family loans. The current standard loan limit for areas where housing costs are relatively low will remain unchanged at $271,050. The new national-ceiling loan limit for the very highest cost areas will be reduced from $729,750 to $625,500. See the chart below for loan limits in your county.
|County Name||One-Family||Two-Family||Three-Family||Four-Family||Median Sale Price|
Mortgage Rates by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Lender Showcase™ and LiveEdit™ are trademarks of HSH® Associates.
This document and all contents Copyright © 2016 HSH Associates. All rights reserved.