Current Mortgage Rates in SC: HSH FHA/VA Showcase
Displaying results for Mortgage Refinance of $200,000 at 30 Year Fixed in SC
|Amerisave Last update: 05/22/2013||Nationwide||
Trust the Experts
Over $3.5 Billion in Closed Loans! Apply Today.
The rates were submitted by each individual lender/broker on the date indicated. Rate/APR terms offered by advertisers may differ from those listed above based on the creditworthiness of the borrower and other differences between an individual loan and the loan criteria used for the MoneyRates quotes. More Info.. These quotes are from banks, thrifts and brokers who have paid for a link to their website in the listings above and you can find additional information about their loan programs on their websites.
- To become one of our featured providers, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To participate in the Lender Showcase, use our secure form
The Lender Showcase ™ is an advertising feature presented by HSH® Associates. All information is provided by the lenders and is believed to be accurate and current as of the posted date. HSH Associates assumes no liability for typographical or other errors and/or omissions, or for unauthorized alterations made to any pages.
South Carolina Mortgages
Interested in buying a home, refinancing a mortgage, or taking out a home equity loan in South Carolina?
HSH.com can help. With information on current SC mortgage rates and other resources such as mortgage calculators, you can work towards:
- Financing your dream home. From the Atlantic coast to the majestic mountains in the western part of the state, South Carolina has a setting to suit almost any taste. Check out information on South Carolina mortgage rates to see how affordable your dreams may be.
- Tapping your home equity. A home equity loan can be a cost-effective way of financing long-term projects, and a home equity line of credit can be an inexpensive way to prepare for unexpected expenses.
- Refinancing your mortgage. Use a mortgage calculator to compare today's SC mortgage rates with your existing rate.
Mortgage Rates by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia